1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fuel system

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Grant086, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Grant086

can i fun my turbo mustang on just a 255 lph fuel pump and a adj fp regulator or do i need to get a fmu or something along that line? also what is the most boost you can put on the stock injectors?

2. EXQQSME

do your self a favor forget about fmu's they suck you need atleast 30 lbs injectors on a small boosted 302 but go with this

42lbs injectors
    blowthrough mass air for the 42's
    latter upgrade to a high pressure 255 pump

its better not to skimp on the fuel stuff you should be good to about 550 hp with what i have seen from experiance.

3. Grant086

do you know where i can get a good blowthru mass air calibrated to 42 lbs?? cause i cant seem to find any pro-m's? will the 87-93 blow through work on a 94-95 5.0 or are the connectors different?

4. Grant086

also just run the adj fuel pressure reg with what kind of fuel pressure with/without vacuum?