1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. quick79

Does anyone know where I can get a T6 flange for my Borg Warner S400? Dave at Majestic won't have any until after the first of the year. I am having trouble finding one somewhere else and really need one soon. Thanks, Cory

2. big boost

i seen a bunch on ebay for like 12$ type in t6 and you should find some

3. BlownShovel

Look for T6 or Thumper flange via the search engine.

Walt

4. RealQuick

For 20 shipped I can send ya one out tomorrow dividd T6 flange).

paypal addy is
    This content is protected

Jon

5. quick79

is the flange used and do you have any pics? Sorry, no offense intended. Thanks, Cory

6. RealQuick

Brand new flange... no pics on hand... its just a standard mild steel t6 divided flange 3/8" thick. If your that worried i can take a pic tonight, but its just a flange ;)

7. quick79

I am going to paypal you right now. I will noy be able to check my e-mail tody at home, but if you will please send a confrimation e- mail to the following address I will get it today. I would like to know that you got it. Thanks, cory The e-mail is
    This content is protected

8. RealQuick

Not a problem cory. It will ship via Fed Ex tomorrow. I'll email you as soon as I get payment. Thanks.

Jon

9. quick79

YOU HAVE MAIL :)

10. RealQuick

Cory i got it. I'll send ya confirmation email.

Jon

11. Mattsv8_03

do you have the flange in the divided form in stainless steel for the t6?

12. RealQuick

Sorry, I just had a few mild steel ones kicking around.

13. Rinks

ebay has a bunch not sure if stainless thou :huh: