1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Moore racecraft, BG Custom Turbo, Power adder solutions

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by yellowpony, Aug 20, 2011.

1. yellowpony

Just wanted to thank these 3 site sponsors for an awesome product/customer support. Brian builds one hell of a turbo kit with awesome fitment and quality. Made me a 4" downpipe, moved the turbo back and built a drivers side inlet kit as well as a crossover with no flex pipe and it fit like it was OEM, nothing short of awesome. Always answered the phone and was more than willing to answer all my questions as dumb as some of them were. You get what you pay for guys, plain and simple.

Decided to take a plunge and swith to the Holley HP efi setup with their DIS ignition system. I bought mine through Moore racecraft and install myself and let them tune. I ran into some issues with the engine and decided to let them take care of the rebuild. Their engine building/tuning is the best i have received. Their were issues that came up with some of the parts i was using and Dennis was more than willing to work with me to make them work. I switched to e85 and had them do all the tuning and now the car is an absolute pleasure to drive now, and the motor makes more power than it ever has out of boost and pulls like a freight train.

I bought my Turbosmart 60mm powergate, 52mm raceport and eboost 2 from chris at power adder as well as my remflex gaskets. Super nice guy and the best price on the products that i wanted. Anyone looking for turbosmart stuff give him a call.

Just wanted to share my experiences with you guys because in this game i know it can be hard to find trustworthy people and these 3 guys are top notch in my book.

Anthony

2. B&G CUSTOM TURBO

Your welcome :eek:) and thanks for the kind words. Did you get any hp numbers?

3. yellowpony

Brian, no numbers, massive engine issues. Going to track Friday night, gonna run 10lbs, maybe 12-13 and see what happens. Ill let you know the numbers. I tried sending you a text of it spoolin on the brake. It made 8.5psi @3800, in 2.6s which I though was pretty damn good.

Anthony