1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

modifying metering blocks for e85

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by 85notchback, Jan 26, 2012.

1. 85notchback

I did some searching and didnt find a whole lot. Just seeing if anybody had any luck and if so what ended up working for you.

2. M&M Turbochargers

3. 04mx

4. 69stang

helped a buddy tune his 600hp sbc with a quikfuel 750 and those metering blocks, and we never could get enough fuel through them until we opened up the main wells and cross channels. This was with ~8 psi boost.

5. slow8.0

I know this is kinda old but do you remember what size you guys opened them up to?

6. clark115

check out horsepower innovation. eric has some brand new metering blocks all ready setup for E85

7. slow8.0

Yes I know he does......

I have three sets of these QF blocks and modify my carbs myself.

8. Turbo Monte

I think most like to see the wells atleast .200 and the cross channels around .180.

If Eric has them ready, he should update his thread. A number of racers have been waitng for news as to when they will be available.

9. slow8.0

Yea no sh*t! And he should include a phone number on his website so people can contact him about ordering his carbs...

10. clark115

his phone number and a email link is on the webpage. i would like to see some updates to.

11. slow8.0

I looked for it earlier today and never saw it.

12. slow8.0

Wow! went back and looked. Right on the first page! :doh: