1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

KC Mustang/F-Body meet video

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by MyLittlePwny, Dec 31, 2012.

1. MyLittlePwny

Some friends of mine put this on every year and we have a blast and it gets bigger every year. Kyle and crew from 1320video attended this year and he threw a video together for it. Unfortunately Kyle had car trouble half way through the night and missed out on a bunch of racing. We were literally racing until the sun came up! I was in the 70mm stock short block fox body at the end of the video. Anyway, here it is.

[video=youtube_share;lgM7Kw-IBoI]http://youtu.be/lgM7Kw-IBoI[/video]

2. bgjohnson

Shit I wish I would have went! Those are some bad bad cars.