1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MMR Racing Manifolds for Stock 03 Bottom or The Sullivan Set up?

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Smokinfour, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Smokinfour

OK, I have a stock 2003 Cobra Lower Intake. w/ Mach 1 heads, 5.4 GT Cams, CP pistons. Ect... I looks like i am going with the Borg s480 with the T4, I am down to getting the intake now. I would like to know if anyone has any pro's/ Con's for the MMR setup or the Sullivan. My goal is 800hp on pump gas and around 1000hp on Race fuel. I will not be porting the heads this year but next year i will to see what the real gains are.

Thank You

2. 99TTGT

More info, please.!
    Street car?
    Race car?
    Auto ?
    6 speed?
    forge motor?

A BW S480 is a T6 turbo & if you go that route you need a 1.10 A/R with a 87mm exhaust wheel
    <Race Car>This will work for a race car with an Auto...
    A BW S380 is a T4 turbo...< Street Car>
    The Sullivan works for me, I am very happy with it...

3. Smokinfour

Sorry, about that. it is going to be a weekend street car and Some strip. I am going to using the BW S380 (i must have been thinking about the S480 when i was typing). The trans is a built Turbo 400 with Trans Brake. and yes it is a forge motor, Manley H's with ARP 2000 Bolts, CP 17cc Dish Pistons.

Thank You

4. trueblue02

pretty sure dave can do an s400 on a t4