1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Electric Fan

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by R-Snake, Oct 9, 2010.

1. R-Snake

Looking for the smallest/thinnest fan that will still be functional. What do you guys suggest? I need something slimmer than the stocker on my 03. Let me know thanks!

2. blown99

TT99GT hooked me up with a volvo fan/shroud set up. Thinner than the stock 2v fan and moves a lot more air.

3. R-Snake

Any idea where I can get one? Do you have a part number?

4. blown99

Sorry, no part number on it. Maybe he will chime in here and give us a better idea what yr and model it came out of.

5. 99TTGT

6. R-Snake

That looks considerably thinner than the oem fan on my car! Any idea what years/models it came off of so I can pick one up?

7. 10secgoal

8. jtcstrat

9. Stzang

Does your car stay pretty cool because this is the exact one I purchased. Just installed it on my radiator and was hoping it would be good enough.