1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MMR Billet Oil Pump Gear Question

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Ten5TBird, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Ten5TBird

MMR....do your billet oil pump gears (part #403455) fit the 3V housings as well? I don't see why they wouldn't but figured I better ask anyway.

Thanks

2. Ten5TBird

Did not see them on the site. Same price? And what number do I need to order? I'm needing two sets.

3. one eyed willy

well please dont tell us the part number......that would make WAY too much since....LOL

4. jmstekguy

That rebuttal would have been more productive had you have spelled "sense" correctly, lol. :D

5. one eyed willy

"since" when did this become "engrish" class.....your teachers would be so proud....lol (laughing out loud)

6. 99TTGT

lmao

7. Ten5TBird

Thanks for the part number. I called a couple of weeks ago and was told you didn't have billet gears for the 3V. Did not get the person's name though, sorry. Will be checking with you next week to see if they are in stock.