1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbonetics Hurricane Series?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by BKB03, Jul 10, 2012.

1. BKB03

Anyone have any input on these turbos? Seems like a good price for a big name. Anyone use one of these? Thinking about putting one on my car

2. turbonova70

They are very nice turbos. We have sold a lot of them and they always perform. The hurrican comes with a smaller 60 seies compressor cover. For a few dollers more you can get the standard T series compressor cover.

3. cat herder

Some interesting stuff comes up when you Google 'turbonetics hurricane china'. Don't know what the deal is with that.

4. BKB03

I was wondering why the prices on them are pretty much on par with "other" cheap turbos. Master Power are more expensive if that says anything :eek:

5. M&M Turbochargers

at the moment i am working with my master power race supplier to adjust the pricing of the new MPR units

6. wantabe

Yer, they work real nice
    Spin up quicker than full size cover units
    But, only make 90-92% power of full size covers

Not have a problem of putting them on any combo that has limited room