1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

"mid" mount motorcycle ??

Discussion in 'Turbo Motorcycles, Turbo Carts and other small engine turbos' started by hybred, Mar 9, 2016.

1. hybred

"mid" mount motorcycle ??

finally getting around to getting some boost threw my zx9 kawi. collected all the parts and think i'll have enough time :huh: was looking around on line and saw a few set ups that were rear mount and some that were mid mount. seemed to work ok. curious to anyone's thoughts on this. was thinking of sneaking past my swing arm and mounting were my rear shock is located. about half the distance of my exhaust now. would seem that if the turbo is sized correctly that it would work well. have a tdo5h on hand. anyone tried this? know someone who has? swapping out to a late model zx10 shock for more clearance.

2. ng8264723

You ever get this going?

bridal-shoal