1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

wiring wideband into dfi

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 86lxnotch, Dec 6, 2009.

1. 86lxnotch

i have a wideband setup(lc1 with summit guage) and need to wire it into the dfi gen 7. i know i need the yellow wire off the lc1 but what wire should i tap into on the dfi? the signal return i would assume? i wanna be sure before i get into it.

2. TurboNova

Pin B Pink/Blue 4 pin connector is L1 on the ECU header, Hego signal.
    You will also need to change the software for the LC1.

3. 86lxnotch

i assume you mean the calibration in the dfi software?

4. TurboNova

Yes, in the software you will have to change the wideband type setting.

5. 86lxnotch

thanks, i knew i would have to do that. just wasnt sure on the wire to tap in on.