1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Microsquirt and e85

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ummduh, Jul 10, 2022.

1. ummduh

I'm not sure where I went wrong setting up my flex fuel.

I have the required fuel set for 14.7(gasoline) and then I have the flex fuel sensor setting set to multiply based on ethanol percentage. I am only running e85 right now. I show it adding 140% with 70% (IIRC) ethanol.
    My problem is that my VE table is down in the 17-23 range to get afr to even come into readable from absolutely pig rich.
    I've been reading that I need to required fuel set for e85, but then what's the point of the flex fuel multiplier? I wouldn't be able to put gas back in then?

I can post up my tune if needed.

2. ummduh

I'm an idiot and the problem the entire time was that my map sensor wasn't seeing vacuum. It was hooked up to one of two ports that don't actually connect to vacuum.

Going well now.

B E N likes this.