1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Meth injection plate on efi

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by Mwhitfi2, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Mwhitfi2

2. Briansshop

That's a nice looking plate,but it's too close to the intake for my liking. Better to inject pre TB as far out in front of it as you can.

3. Mwhitfi2

Yeah I thought it was too. But thanks , I'll plan on putting it right after the ic then! I was wondering how accurate the IAT would be with the plate, being that it would be after the sensor

4. fastspec2

Also make sure you run a check valve or a solenoid or when the throttle is closed vacuum will draw water.

5. Mwhitfi2

I have an aem v2 meth kit. Have you guys had any experience with them? Also running holley dominator. Would it be better to get a holley solenoid and just use the pump from the arm kit?