1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Meth Injection Again

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by vht, Sep 19, 2021.

1. vht

Just been researching some stuff on line. CP Supply has the same adjustable pressure switch as Devils own, $26, nozzles for $5.25, 100 psi pumps for $109, but they are 110 volts. How much pressure do you need for say a 5 nozzle? I know some use the Shur Flow 8000 pump, don't know what it puts out. My point is that putting a kit together wouldn't be that bad, even if you had to buy a pump from Devil"s Own or where ever. I couldn't believe the mark up on the nozzles. Anyone out there that has built their own kits post what you got.

2. B E N

I think the snow pump is really common, even other manufacturers use it, it is what I use. It is 300psi to help with atomization.

When you are ordering nozzles be mindful that they are rated to use with that manufacturers pump. If you need to change the flow pressure you will need to do a "little" math to find the flow at a different pressure.

3. vht

Thanks, I figured I'd need at least 200 psi. I'll check the snow pump out, thanks.

4. koboldwrangler

im using the shurflow pump that outputs 100psi (there are several 8000 series pumps with different flow ratings). However, I am also using a 1 GPH nozzle, so I am not too worried about atomization. I tested it before installing the nozzle it was a nice mist coming out.