1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

NSFW How did this AWESOME video get on you tube?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by stack, Nov 26, 2011.

1. stack

2. MONTEGOD7SS

It's considered "art" by an "artist", and put in the restricted side of Youtube that you can only get to by logging in. Either way, that's a badass video with the sound turned off.

3. Bad Medicine Racing

I can even live with the music, as long as I am looking at those chickadees...

4. huffer

music????

5. 10secgoal

^ Surprised anything less than prolapsed rectums grabs your attention.

6. mustang-junky

Boobies and snapper! Excellent!

Jess

7. blownpony

I had to bring this back to the top.. It's pretty fuckin awesome. :yum: :drool2:

8. Cox Abele

Nope, gone now.

9. 9t3svt

Alright I missed it. New link????

10. blownpony

This is bullshit. :'(

11. gt40_5.0

damnit i missed the whole thing! someone should have downloaded it!