1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Mental Addiction

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Alex332, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Alex332

Just thought i'd put up my experiences i've had w/ mental addiction.

First off let me say that this the 2 experiences i've had with beau at mental addiction have been the most pleasant out of any i've ever had w/ ANY company.

This guys works his ass of for you to get you the best prices, he called and worked a deal with pro-m for me since i didn't need the intake tube that came with their Pro-m 80. Saved me almost 40 bucks, and this is on top of his price being the lowest i've found on this meter. He also beat the price of another Pro-m Univer that i got from him.

So just to let you guys know, even though their website doesn't advertise much, give him a call, this guy can get you almost anything and at the lowest prices as well, i know it sounds like im advertising, but im not, im just stoked that theres finally a great company out there to deal with. Maybe im just used to turbo company customer service and i got spoiled by Beau.

-Alex

2. Snipe656

:rofl: ... I have never bought anything from him, but just because have not had the need for anything. I know if I ever do, he will be one of the first guys I try contacting.

3. HBC

Beau is one the best car guys I have ever met. Fortunatly he sells parts too. You really cant go wrong with him. He wanted to front me a brand new harmonic balancer because mine took a shit. How many shops do you know that care that much about there customers??

none that I have delt with, I love putting money in his pocket. Plus he just had a kid so buy up!!!:D

4. Snipe656

The kid is for sale? :confused:

5. SHEP

:LMAO:

i talked to Beau on the phone on monday and made a small order and will order from him again, very good guy to talk to over the phone :tu:

6. TurboNotch

Beau rocks.. he always gets me insanely cheap prices...

7. CrazyHorse

Mental Addiction Motorsports

Yep, I ordered my kit from Beau and he definetly blew everyones kit prices out of the water for me. I won't order anything from anyone except Beau. He's da man!
    Crazyhorse(aka Mighty 5.0 @ corral)

8. grey

I can back up everything said here. I have purchased several parts over the phone from him. All at attractive prices. He has always treated me with respect and never has problem answering my questions.

Beau and Mental Addiction proves that customer service and satisfaction still exists in this industry.

9. psu

I called at 330pm on a sat. and he had a friend bring it to my house at 830pm. I live in phx too, best prices and service, straight up guy no b.s. I will buy again from him. robertg

10. V8TurboGMC

Yea,
    Beau is cool....I asked him a price about some parts when he quoted me on a part it was 35 dollars cheaper than summit or jegs.... SHIPPED!

Beau Rocks!

11. 95Crustang

Menatal Addiction Motorsports

Beau has the best customer service and prices around. I have a Outlaw kit on the way that I purchased from him. Buying from him was a very pleasant experiance.

After that I will always go through him for parts.

It's nice to meet someone like Beau in an industry so ridden with problems.

12. 93 notch

Beau is a godsend to this addiction. He sold me my cartech turbo kit and all supporting hardware for rock bottom prices. He accepted or returned all the stupid question, bitching, just needed to tell someone phone calls from me. The guy bent over backwards for me and he would give the shirt off his back to help you out, and that is no lie. He runs his business entirely different from the norm, he puts the customer first even if it means sacrificing his own convience or needs and when he says he will do something he always follow through. His work ethics are miles above the rest. I will always go through Beau in the future.

13. Mental Addiction

Thank you for all the kind words.
    I try my best to get the customer what he/she needs at a competitive price.
    I do make mistakes just like anyone else, but I will do my best to make it better than right.Alot of the times it's vendor related problems, but I take 100% full responsiblity for there mixup and try and make it right for the customer.After all, at the end of the day the customer called me and placed the order.

I run my business and treat others the way I want to be treated.

14. Snipe656

heh ... amazing a place that does not taking the finger pointing approach in this hobby.

15. xlr8a4d

Not many companies take that approach to buisness anymore.It is refreshing to see.I have not personally bought anything from them yet but as soon as funds allow I do plan on giving them some of my buisness.

16. Snipe656

Beau, check your pms, I mean PMs

17. Alex332

worst joke, evAr.

18. TurboFiveOh

I wont deal with anybody eles anymore. Beau has had the best prices to this point. If I do have to pay more to deal with Beau I will happily pay it. Beau has been great to work with, I would recommend him to anybody.

19. Snipe656

True, but it worked and got him to check :)

20. Alex332

:bobo:

bridal-shoal