1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Mental Addiction Motorsports, Cartech, AEM

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Alan95gt, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Alan95gt

I just wanted to let everyone know experience with Mental Addiction Motorsports, Cartech, and AEM.

I purchased an Cartech SN-95 Outlaw kit from Beau. The kit wasn't the easiest thing to install and a few pieces needed some mods done to them but overall I'm very impressed by the kit. It makes tons of power and it's fun to drive on the street. Which is important to me.

Through Beau I also got my AEM tuned, I would like to say that Steve from Mental Addiction is the friggin man at working with the AEM. It was well worth the money to get my AEM tuned by him, I blew a head gasket trying to tune it myself. Also the AEM forums are great if your trying to figure something out or you need help. There are lots of intelligent people there that can answer any questions.

Last but not least, my car was down for a long time while I was putting it together and getting miscellaneous parts. I got frequent calls from Beau "just to see how the car was comming."
    He has got to be the nicest business man I've delt with in a long time. Also everything I've ordered has come in a timely fashion and I've never recieved the wrong parts or had to return anything. You can't beat his prices either, infact I'm not really sure how he stays in business.

Thanks for listening.
    Alan