1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Mechanical Fuel Injection

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Smart Turbo, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Smart Turbo

I have a track truck

Im looking for insight on anyone running a mechanical fuel injection system on gas or alk. I have read alot on this topic but would like to hear what you guys have to say, also this truck is not a daily driver nor driven on the street. I say that to say this Im not concerned of gas burned or unable to drive long distance.

BBC 496
    Twin Turbo 88mm
    Mild Cam
    Stock Heads with port and polish work

E-2020.50.gif #ad

This is the system Im looking at.

E-2020.50.gif #ad

2. Smart Turbo

Any help?

3. H.P.Ranch

Cam driven or belt driven pump on methanol and be careful tuning. Make sure to monitor afr and plugs. Let us know how it goes, I've not tried this combo yet. Also use a intercooler even thou you use alky the air needs to be cooled also.

4. Disney Lincoln

Which one, alky or gas?

5. Smart Turbo

Running alkyl and trying to decide if I want to use a dry ice system intercooler. Does anyone know of anyone who has ran mechanical fuel injection on turbo motor. I want to know because I don't want to experiment with this setup.