1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Megasquirt question for 92 foxbody

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Mustangbrandon1992, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Mustangbrandon1992

I have a 1992 foxbody mustang stock block and bottom end 302 with gt40 heads and intakes, 93 roller rockers, e303 cam, underdrive pullies, 42lbs injectors, with a single t70 turbo, turbo kit is from pony down. MSD 6al-2 and coil. Just running on stock computer right now. I bought a megasquirt for the car I need to have a base tune does anyone have one that I can start with this combo. Never messed with a megasquirt and tuning for the first time. Right now I am tuning with fuel pressure and timing.

2. Disney Lincoln

There is a base tune on the DIYAutotune website. You'll still have to set up your ignition and req fuel yourself.

3. Backdraft

WOW...I thought that was my post...cause I have the same setup on a 92 notch fox!

4. 90sickfox

Theres a guy that tunes my car named a91what on stangnet. He's also on YT under Steven VanOrder.

Don't know if this is allowed here but hes been a huge help with my turbo fox.