1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

just a starting point with crane interceptor 2

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by miller347, Aug 22, 2010.

1. miller347

i was wondering if someone could just give me a starting point so i wnt mess up my motor, i am using the crane interceptor 2 and an innovate xd16 wideband on a mass air foxbody, with gt40 heads a gt40 intake 42lb injectors ,68mm coldside and a 88mm hotside with a stock bottom end . so any help would b better than what i have now lol if u need more info just let me know i should b done putting everything together in about 3 weeks just trying to get my ducks in a row now , thanks

2. miller347

anybody ?