1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I need help with my fuel lt1 fuel system

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by camaroe3, Feb 26, 2009.

1. camaroe3

well i have a ton of thing going threw my head about my fuel system.

well hear is the deal i have a eliminator fuel pump -12 in -10 out

a areomotive lt1 fuel regulator 35-80psi

and a stock fuel tank that i plan to sump

this is a 1995 lt1 350 with stock rails that i plan to use 60lbs injectors

for my fuel reg. the only areomotive adpater for the return line can find is a Aeromotive p/n 15606 .

So i was thinking -10 to the fuel up the rails . then a -10 to -6 to conect to the rails

then -6 from the reg. to the tank or should i do a -6 to -8 adpater then -8 retun.

what do you think?

also i plan on using summit or jegs band hose and fittings . will they work well for oil and fuel lines?

2. slammed98gmc

I think I would ditch the stock style regulator and modify the fuel rails that way you can feed both rails from the front and have 2 returns off the back of the rails to the regulator. You dont want to starve that motor for fuel , it wont end well.

Im running a simular setup as far as engine/ turbo setup, my fuel system is aeromotive pro fuel pump, 12an feed, y into 2 8an at front of fuel rails, 8an off the rear of the rails to aeromotive regulator. single 10 out of the regulator back to the tank.