1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Megasquirt: Boost solenoid not working

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Fordfordays82, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Fordfordays82

I have a PIMP MegaSquirt ECU in a 82 GT and the harness, came out of a 92 mustang 5.0. I have posted on a stinger site and there not really giving me the right answer. I have the Boost solenoid hook in pin 31, can some one tell me or post a pic of the wire that the BCS (Boost Control Solenoid) need's to be, hook up on the harness... I need to make sure i have it hook up right. I have done the I/O test In the PA0 box and hit pulsed and on the BCS does not click.... All my jumpers are hook up in the ECU the way it should also. I have the Boost control setting on and the boost pin on PA0. Thanks for reading I hope i gave enough info....

2. racerron67

pin 31 is green with red (iac 2b) right?

3. racerron67

i have some problem with mine. i had to switch the one wire to 12 volt positive. the ms brakes a ground not the positive. did you post your problem on msextra.com/fourms.

4. Rotax

How did this end up ?