1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Which tuner 1994 turbo 302

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Kerry, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Kerry

What is the simplest tuner to use??
    I have a 1994 gt with 302. Adding a small turbo with 42 lb injectors, 255lb pump and pro tube mass air. Will be all stock engine with 5 lbs. What would be the easiest tuner to use to make needed adjustments to tune? Not looking to set world on fire. Just need it to idle good and run clean.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Kerry

2. Kerry

Currently i am looking at tweecer , eec analylizer and anderson????

3. Eric@BrooksSpeed

Binary Editor / Quarterhorse

4. Disney Lincoln

BE/QH combo or MS.

5. denmah

ive tuned two plug and play MS2 cars that were 5.0 mustangs and very pleased with them.

one of them is a member on here, its super bright orange and i tuned it to a very conservative 400whp an 500ftlbs through the t5 and he has been driving it for over a year kicking the shit out of it lol

6. gmcconn1

Binary Editor and Quarterhorse is the way to go