1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Megasquirt 3 tune

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 1hcam, Dec 23, 2012.

1. 1hcam

Hey guys, we are just finishing up installing a MS3 on my 97' mustang. Does anyone have a msq I can use to get her fired up? It's a 4.6 2v with a pi swap, gt45, and 68lb injectors. Any help to speed up the process would be greatly appreciated.

2. blowngt

Not sure how much help it would be, but I'm running the MS3 on a 4v with 105 injectors.

If you'd like it, just let me know and I'll email it to you..........

3. 1hcam

Are you running cops and low impedance injectors? How much boost? Just curious. I really appreciate the help.

4. blowngt

I emaild you my tune. Forgot to mention that I'm running high impedance injectors as well.

Good luck.......