1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

512 twin turbo

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 512 double t, Feb 16, 2014.

1. 512 double t

I have a 69 Camaro that I am currently putting a 512 with twin 72 mm turbos. I am running multi port fuel injection. I will be running the fast computer system. I want to run the MSD crank trigger. When setting up my balancer and magnet wheel what should I set my timing at for my MSD sensor. for example is it 32 , 40 , or what ... could use some help.. IS it possible that FAST could help me

2. TurboNova

The sensor lines up with one of the magnets at 50 degrees BTDC. I am available for help or the FAST website is www.cpgnation.com

3. 512 double t

thanks I needed that. As I get further along I will probably be asking a few more questions