1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Teksid block 285 ci arp hardware billet rods comp. shortblock ready to assemble

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by XR8TED, Feb 1, 2014.

1. XR8TED

I have a teksid block fresh .030 bore and hone skim cut off the deck fresh surface.
    forged deburred crankshaft polished and balanced.
    Manley pro billet rods new never run balanced 7/16 bolts
    cp flattop pistons brand new with rings and pins
    fidanza alum flywheel
    arp studs main and side studs.. Open to offers you know what these parts cost.. CONTACT ME AT
    This content is protected

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Picture update
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. XR8TED

I bought a hard case engine can be shipped anywhere in us
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad