1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Megaquirt meet and tech day - April 19th at DIYAutoTune.com in Atlanta

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Matt Cramer, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Matt Cramer

We're hosting the 2008 East Coast Megasquirt Meet at DIYAutoTune.com. We'll have a dyno set up in the parking lot, tech presentations, and more. Bruce Bowling, Al Grippo, and many of the big names in the Megasquirt world will be there in person. We'll have some of our own project cars on display - my goal is to have the Dart running by then - and you'll get to see plenty of other interesting hardware. All Megasquirt users and fans are invited.

2. racesloth

Hey that's my birthday - I am thinking of ditching my PMS and going to MSII - sounds like the right day to come and learn what it is all about...

3. vossperformance

Directions?????

4. 65ShelbyClone

Click the link and scroll down to where it says "Directions." :doh:

5. ILLINTENT

I'll be there. It's my birthday on April 27th, so I guess I'll be having a DIY birthday celebration as well.

6. TwoFastT3s

Man, I wish that wasn't so far away... :bang: If you guys ever get up near the Northwest, I'll be there for sure.

Nate :cheers:

7. 5.0calypso93lx

I am seriously considering making the trip down 75.

I just don't know how much I would get out of it, bascially being a complete noob and knowing nothing about MS.

8. Matt Cramer

Well, you wouldn't be able to say that once the meet is over. :) Some of the talks are going to be especially for newbies.

9. nitrobanshee

I already have my resurvation at the Fairfield Inn, I cannot wait

My Bday is april 2 so its my birthday party also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

10. ozzy4ever

i think ill be making a run out that way, total newbie at this so some good introductory information would be great.

11. Matt Cramer

Mine's the 13th... I wonder how many people with April birthdays are going to be there. Of course the smartass answer would be "1/12 of them." :)

If you guys want to suggest tech topics, the best spot to post them would be in the MegaMeet thread on MSEFI.com. We (and a lot of the presenters) will be keeping an eye on that thread.

12. vossperformance

I will be there for sure. If I trailer my newest megasquirt project down, whats the chances of getting some tuning help and education? :chacha:

13. Matt Cramer

You'll definitely get a lot of education - odds are pretty good someone may assist you with the tune too. Probably won't be time to do any steady state dyno tuning though.

14. vossperformance

Good deal, I have a few odds and ends to tie up, should have no issues having the car finished by then. Car or not I plan to come down. Se everyone then.