1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Maximum Motorsports Camber Plates

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by rao, Feb 21, 2004.

1. rao

I installed a set of Maximum Motorsports caber plates today and they are very nicely made. MM's customer service was first class as always and the shipping was fast too.

My car had some no-name POS aluminim camber plates that were falling apart - he rubber bushings had gone away and the shocks were coming up through the plates :shocker:

Anyhow, the MM stuff is great, nicely made and well thought out. Plus they include all of the hardware and good instructions.

:tu:

2. gaslight

I like mine. they are quality pieces. I like the fact that they are steel and not aluminum. Plus the spherical bushing in the top is also sweet.

3. houdni

if you noticed i kept my bottom plate and wondering why? though i had to trim the inner lip of the bottom plate some for more structural support than just sheetmetal for this-->