1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Looking for silicone connector for cobra throtle body, SIZE?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by juxtoposed, Mar 27, 2006.

1. juxtoposed

I need to hook up a 3" pipe to a cobra throtle body. the ultimate would be in a 90* style but a transition that is straight would be good too. I have looked at "Race part soultions" already but I don't know for sure the diameter of the cobra throtle body, I think it is 4.25, anyone know for sure? Kinda hard to call and ask for something when you don't know what you need!

Thanks guys,
    Leroy

2. SlowJoe

you talking about a stock throttle body? and for what year?

3. boosted393

Are you talking about the 96-98 cobra? I'm using a plastic vortech tube. PN# 4fk012-030 And a 4.5" silicone connector

4. juxtoposed

1999 throtle body. So a 4.5 connector will fit it?

Thanks again,
    Leroy