1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

masterpower turbo specs

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by 408_turbo, Apr 28, 2011.

1. 408_turbo

Im using ither a 64mm w/ .68ar masterpower or a 70mm w/ .68ar (it looks like they may have been discontuned??) http://www.dynamicturbo.com/products/master-power-turbo.html checking here.
    I have just a few questions on physical specs on it.

-Now im just woundering what type of oil flange i should order.
    -The compressor outlite OD size
    -feed/drain oil line max size.

And if anyone know where i could find a pre made Y pipe for joining left and right banks for the t4 flange.. would save me a some fab time.

2. M&M Turbochargers

master power no longer produces the t70 (bummer dude) alot of guys are running no 4 for the oil inlet, and about a no 12 on the oil return side, i hve a mp t76 and a mp t60-1 at home if ya want me to measure some stuff them let me know,,

if you want a mpt70 check the member classifieds section there is a guy that has a new and a used one

might try the the sponsos classifieds section for the hot side tubing

3. turboventura

Why did they discontinue them, that was like THE beginner turbo, are they going to replace it with anything similar, or do they think the mp76 will fill its gap?

4. M&M Turbochargers

u got me!! they are supposed to be replacing it, dont quote me on this ,, i think it was a supposed to be replaced with a 72mm master power or a magnum,