1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Master Power T70 equivalent?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by chainfeed, Apr 8, 2021.

1. chainfeed

Guys,
    Many, many years ago I started putting together a turbo setup on my 94 5.0 mustang but then I bought a house and sold some parts off before finishing it. I'm not getting ready to start working on it again and am having trouble finding another Master Power T70 .68a/r turbo for it. I built the hotside around that turbo and would like to find something that will bolt into the same layout. Any recommendations? Car is pretty much stock with a T5 trans. Thanks!

2. Mnlx

Master Power for the most part has disappeared. It was really nothing more than a T04E with a p trim turbine (74/64.5), and a 70ish mm compressor. There are probably some imported turbos out there that are close (Vs racing or ebay). If you're stock, or close, anything in the 60-70mm range will work well. Another option is to look at the s300 line, they're maybe a little larger, but a much more modern turbo.

B E N likes this.