1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

what are cats worth

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by BreakDancer, Jul 24, 2012.

1. BreakDancer

Guy offered me 165.00 I cover shipping cost for my both of my cats. Does that sound like a fair deal. I have no clue what they are worth. All the screens are intact.

2. ashford

OOOOHHH catalytic converters, i thought maybe there was a Vietnamese restaurant nearby.

a few years ago when prices were up they went from $25-$125 depending on construction.

3. half-fast

HAHA ^ me too- had a company calling the shop last week saying the same thing- i cant believe they are worth that much

4. furchaser

I get $100.00 a cat no matter condition from a guy that comes around once a month.

5. Disney Lincoln

I've got some off a 2012 BMW 550i with about 15 miles on them. Sweet Vband connection and flex pipe attached too. Suck part is they are worthless on the used market.... Probabnly get scammed for $45 each again like when I took some in off a 2010 GT.

6. BreakDancer

I will pm you the guys info who wants to buy mine. Sounds like ha offers fair prices.

7. Disney Lincoln

8. blown385

mmmmmmmm .........cats . :yum:

9. craig6.9diesel

nom nom nom nom

10. half-fast

i could go for some general tso cat with some pesee to drink

11. BreakDancer

I cant believe not one Pussy joke :2g1c:

12. Disney Lincoln

That pussy that I emailed about my cats offered me $50/ea for them. He's sending a box and i'm gong to put a dead fish in it, shit on that fish, then ship it.

13. half-fast

^HAHA we use to go to walmart when we were in highschool and buy cheap one dollar purses- have someone shit in all them and put a dollar bill over top of the turd then place them on a busy ass street down town outside of bars hahah you want to see some funny shit

14. BreakDancer

I'm sorry about that he seemed alright. He told me he would give me 165 I told him I'm ready to ship this morning and he says now he can only do 160 I told him I won't do it and he said he would honor the 165 and was sending paypal. I have not seen any money yet. Plus I have to pay the 27 dollars shipping.

15. BreakDancer

Hahahaha Fuck dude record that shit. lol

16. half-fast

lol we did ill have to see who has the vids

17. larouchedem

Sellers beware:

A metals buyer visits the shops around here pays $80 to as much as $350 for them. Most more toward he bottom, but cats from some later vehicles are big bucks.

Dave

18. half-fast

is it purely based on size or amount of platinum within?

19. f1atlander

i sell my scrap cats once a month to a guy out of alambama.

right now prices are down on scrap cats but a month or so ago they were doing well, most universals were going for 15 bucks and most gm cats were 60-140. I even sold a scrap cummins converter assembly for a little over a grand! For junk parts!!!

Ive noticed an average at around 60 bucks per cat.

20. 10secgoal

Depends on the brand and how much life is left. Some brands use more precious metals than other in their cats making them worth a lot more.