1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Best Price on Fuel Hose & Fittings?

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by Noslo98, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Noslo98

Who has the best price on black braided fu line & fittings. Not wanting china stuff. xRP, Earls or Russell. Need about 50’ of -12 , 15’ of -10 so it’s getting pricy fast..lol

2. tbird

fragola

Noslo98 likes this.
  3. ss496

Parker hydraulic

JIC=AN

Noslo98 likes this.
  4. Noslo98

Yeah I bought 3” of it yesterday to do my drain lines. I’ll see how it works not bad price.

5. Disney Lincoln

Get with Darrin at Racepartsolutions.com and have him give you a quote on everything to save some bucks.

Noslo98 likes this.
  6. Mnlx

This really doesn't pertain to fuel so much, but beware of the cheap braided hose (ebay...china). One of the YouTubers i follow used it for a transmission cooler, and at 250 degrees it basically disintegrated. Not safe at all.

7. blue-boost

Wayne at fasster.com has good stuff, his PTFE is very easy to use.