1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Mallory Hyfire circuit diagram

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by alain, May 5, 2022.

1. alain

I have a Summit Racing (same as Mallory Hyfire VI (685)) ignition box that has stopped working. My colleague at work is able to repair electronic equipment but is in need of a circuit diagram for this box. I have searched the internet but can only find wiring diagrams to hook it up in my vehicle. I have also contacted Holley, but had no luck there.

As I am overseas, it is not viable for me to send the box for repair to Holley (shipping and duties). Does anyone know how to get hold of an electronic circuit diagram?