1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

taking off twins want to go single turbo

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by JIM LOVELAND, Dec 8, 2011.

1. JIM LOVELAND

Right now i have 2-58mm turbos with a .96 t4 383sbc world products heads 3200lb s10 3.73 gear went 9.83@136. Looking to run 9.50 range running a heads up 9.90 class. What would be a good single turbo to run

2. leeperryracing

A sponsor on here (forcedinductions.com) have some good Garrett "budget" series turbos...for what you want, i'd go with either their GT-88 or GT-91 which is only $100 more than the GT-88. Any one will do what you want on a 383sbc....if budget is not a concern, there are lots of overpriced, fancy, ball bearing, billet wheel stuff out their to spend on :D