1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MAINER'S dust storm (91 GT build)

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by MAINER, Dec 31, 2012.

1. MAINER

A little background info. Hello everyone, the names Nick, most of the forums I'm on I go by MAINER. The current turbo project I'm gonna be working on is my 1991 Mustang GT. Heres a few pictures of her so far. Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy the build as it goes on! Also any thoughts, questions, gripes, concerns, or criticism is welcomed! I don't get asshurt so don't expect it from me. Once again thanks I can't wait to start the project!
    Day one 2011, they day I adopted her.
    [​IMG]#ad

Present Day.
    [​IMG]#ad

Interior as of now
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Engine Bay day 1
    [​IMG]#ad

A not so recent but more recent than day 1 picture
    [​IMG]#ad

List of current mod's
    Interior- Rear seat delete, black interior plastics, arm rest delete (aka I broke the damn thing), billet aluminum E-brake, Toggle switch panel (ignition, accessories, fuel, push to start.), Basic sound system stuff I don't care about.

Exterior- needs a paint job and all the ground effects refinished and fixed, antenna shave and debadging, new head lights, tail lights, limo window tint, Voxx MG 17x8 (f) 17X9 (r) wheels wrapped with 245-40R 17 bridgestone potenza RE050 (F) and 265 45R 17 falken ziex F512's (R)

Suspension- JEG's Jegster adjustable spherical LCA's, UPR double adjustable UCA's, Maximum motorsports swaybar's, Eibach custom progressive rate springs, maximum motorsports caster camber plates, bilstein shocks and struts.

Brakes- Weak point, OEM replaced calipers and shoes.

Transmission/rearend- Rebuilt T-5, Pro 5-0 shifter, FRPP 3.55 gears, rebuilt 8.8 TRAC-Lok carrier, 31 spline 4 lug axles.

Motor- Ported GT-40's, mildly ported stock junk intake, 65MM throttle body, 1.6 RR's, TFS 1 cam, #24 injectors and matching MAF, Under drive pulleys, flex-a-lite mechanical fan, AC delete, Heater core bypass, EGR delete, smog delete,

Exhaust- BBK longtubes, BBK o/r H, MAC pro-dumps.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff but I just wanted to get this post rolling so I'll update it later.
    One last thing here's a couple videos for ya'll to enjoy... I'm not easy on my toys.