1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MAF Extension Harness?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Ackbar00, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Ackbar00

I am thinking I might need one of these. Anyone know where to get one? I have been looking, but so far have not found one.

2. Snipe656

Why not just extend it yourself? If the kit requires it to be extended, I'd think the kit includes the wiring for that. I know that is what/how the Cartech SS kits are done since you have to move the meter WAY on the other side of the engine bay.

3. Ackbar00

Keith told me you can unravel it back and run it a different direction, but I wanted a backup plan if that does not work. SO Cartech might have this extension harness?

4. Snipe656

Nah, Cartech just gives you the wires, you then cut and splice basically. You can get fancy in the cutting and buy new pins for the connector that way it looks like it was not extended when you put it all in.

5. Deacon

You only have to cut and splice 4 wires anyway. It shouldn't be too hard.