1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

DDMI/INCON turbo ID/specs

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by pdonk93lx, Jul 11, 2023.

1. pdonk93lx

Hey all, anybody happen to have a Garrett P/N for the T25 that was used in the DDMI kits? Both turbos are missing the tags, and I’m looking to pick up a set of replacement CHRA’s but I’m having a hell of a time finding exactly what I need. Someone somewhere has the part number for these things. They are without a doubt the originals to the DDMI kit. Thanks in advance for any info that can be provided!
    -Pat

2. tbird

3. pdonk93lx

Thank you @tbird. I have found those kits, I am specifically looking for the supplied turbo part number for this kit back in the early 90’s. While the overhaul kits are straightforward to find and mostly universal for all the t-25’s, there were multiple wheel configurations and that’s the important information that the part number will provide. I want to buy either complete replacement center housings assembled and balanced, or a compatible upgrade that will be a direct fit to the existing turbine and compressor housings. Garret offers both of these, but their online library is totally useless without OG assembly part numbers, as they are impossible to determine what’s what because they do not advertise complete specifications for each assembly they currently sell for me to figure out on my own.

like everyone else, the days of getting someone on the phone @Garrett for some technical assistance is impossible. Just hoping someone might have some original documentation or photos of the DDMI t25 turbo tags. One of my turbos needs more than just an overhaul kit. I need a compressor wheel, and prefer to just replace the entire CHRA as I can do that myself without having to be rebalanced.
    Thanks again for the help, I appreciate it!
    -Pat

4. tbird

If you dont find what you need, G-pop will rebuild those turbos.