1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

LS Victor Jr what intake gaskets to use?

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by drifter1, Nov 14, 2012.

1. drifter1

I have a 6.0 ls and were using a victor jr intake does anyone have a part# for the gaskets i should use

2. racerdain

If it has the grooves, which the Victor Jr should have, use the factory style orings, if it's flat, use Fel Pro 1312-3, but I thought all the Victor Jr intakes used the orings.

3. drifter1

Yes it has the grooves and i want the o-ring type but cannot find a part # parts store tells me a 2004 6.0 is a plastic gasket with o-ring built into it i just want the O-rings does anyone have a part #??

4. WR450SM

Should be:
    [h=1]Fel Pro MS92438[/h]

5. drifter1

Great thanks i will call tomorrow and see if its the rubber ring style

6. half-fast

7. livefast1

You have to look it up as an ls1 firebird, camaro, etc.