1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ls mustang turbo setups

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by hunts, Dec 12, 2015.

1. hunts

Could people post pictures of there ls mustang turbo setups. I have a mustang that I'm doing a single on and would like some placement ideas. I've searched but can't find much. I'm going to be running a s476.

Some pics of the engine bay
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. Forcefed86

I always liked marks setup. Nice and low...

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

3. afterfire

Where did you get those headers?

4. hunts

They were made by nate at oneguysgarage

5. afterfire

Looks like nate does good work.

6. strkdblwncapri