1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Low Mount turbo kit for sale....

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Forced302, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Forced302

2. 10secgoal

No Ebay links Homie. ;)
    Copy paste that stuff here for us

3. Forced302

I am selling my low mount Turbo Time PSI setup. It mounts the turbo underneath the drivers side frame rail where it can is almost hidden. With this setup you can run power steering, ac, and the front sway bar without relocating anything and the intercooler mounts in between the bottom of the radiator support and k member flat. I am including everything you would basically get right from the company it has both headers (coated), turbo flange and merge for header (stainless), crossover, downpipe, y pipe, turbo, intercooler, all coldside, hoses and clamps, bilge pump, and turbonetic deltagate mark II. I just took the kit off my car. It's not the nicest kit, not everything is coated, it's not the biggest turbo but I'm not asking a lot for it either. It's been great for me, no problems whatsoever.

Here is a description from Turbo Time PSI website:
    '87-93 5.0L Single Turbo Kit
    Includes bilge pump for turbo plus all hoses and clamps for installation, as is everything to bolt this kit on and have a complete turn key turbo 5.0. The only thing you will have to supply is the injectors, meter, and fuel pump. The kit is engineered from a mechanical aspect that will give better spool up, maximize power, and minimize heat in the engine compartment.

87-93 5.0L Single Turbo Kit in Action
    The kit has made in excess of 900 hp and has propelled a 100 % stone stock 1989 LX coupe to a 11.33 @ 124 mph with no engine mods whatsoever except the turbo kit. It has also sent a 1991 GT with heads, cam, and intake(stock bottom, box upper) to mid 10's @ 135 and 10.07 @ 141 with a small N2O shot(75hp).

This is the only Fox Mustang kit that we are aware of that you can open the hood and completely miss that its turbocharged. Our car has the stock "acordian" tube wrapped over its intake tubing and a gutted factory air box. We have entered this car in a few car shows on the stock class. The car went the whole car show without anyone even noticing the turbo. The kit is a "street racers" dream due to its appearance.'

Specs:

crossover pipe is 2 ½'

downpipe is 3 in'

all cold side is 3 in'

turbo is a garret/airesearch i believe is a 60 mm t4 turbo with .96 exhaust housing

The downpipe has a band clamp on it and connects to a y pipe.

Y-pipe is 3' into dual exhaust (no mufflers included)

Cold side:

To keep the stock appearance, I used a BBK cold air kit for the engine bay (included).

Oil pump is included with braided lines'¦just need to tap the oil pan for the drain.

*Note: Some of the pictures are from the manufactures site that's why it looks brand new. I used them to show all the sides of the kit and how it's mounted.

1.jpg #ad

2.jpg #ad

3.jpg #ad

12.jpg #ad

2011-04-09 13.07.12.jpg #ad

2011-04-09 13.07.23.jpg #ad

Coldair1.JPG #ad

4. Turbohwagon

Is this thing gone?

5. Forced302

Yes, I just shipped it out.

SOLD