1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

intake ?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by turboed351, Feb 11, 2005.

1. turboed351

im in the maket for a good intake for a 302. im looking at the bbk ssi it retails for 579$ what else flows good. id like to stay below 600$ its going on a twin turbo motor. also whats a good cam to use. im using a mexican block 2 hybrid turbos stock but ported heads dont know what crank need cam and all new pistons and rods also a c4 transmission

2. jetuomi

I like the R-series TFS :)

3. NIL8GM

We need some combo specifics before we can recommend you an intake and cam. Street/strip? power goals? heads? turbo's used? Stock lower end? trans? more info please.

Rick

4. drgn5.0

holley or tfsr

5. Bobby

You really cant beat a holley on a street driven 302 based engine.

6. 1994snake

I am still curious of the BBK intake it looks kind like the old BXR intake or even the Trick Flow Prototype intake years ago. Seems unless there is something about not being said it would be a great long runner intake. Made solely for street as I would not think it great over 5500 RPMS which is mostly street anyways. If anybody tries one with a turbo I would love to hear the outcome. I think that BS article they had was not worth anything. Seemed tacky. Original cobra but had stock 5.0 intake or heads or something like that. Made no sense.

7. Disney Lincoln

If I can sell my Vicotr for enough, i'll put one on my TT car.

8. 89coupe

I run a Holley Systemax II

but I'm thinking of switching to the TFS Box-R series