1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

E85 Desired IAT's

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by 1hcam, Nov 9, 2015.

1. 1hcam

Just curious if there's a IAT range where E85 will burn the best. I'm only running 15-16lbs of boost at the moment with IAT's between 55-75 degrees at the end of the run right now and I'm wondering if I'm leaving anything on the table or if good where it's at. Running a -8 Brisk plug with moderate timing. When staging I try to keep the coolant temps between 160-170. They're around 180 after the pass.

2. racerron67

That's a good question kurtis. I'm wondering the same thing now that you brought that up

3. tbird

55-75 is awesome.
    You should have a nice tuning window.