1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Looking for Turbo selection help for small block ford stroker motor.

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 408YatesCapri, Sep 25, 2013.

1. 408YatesCapri

Im currently putting back together my 10:1 comp 408 ci roush stroker carb engine and looking to turbo on e85. I want to select a turbo and my build lists as follows...

Roush block (351w .030 over bore)
    forged steel eagle 408ci stroker crank
    Eagle forged H beam rods
    Edlbrock Victor Jr port matched intake
    Fully ported and polished trick flow twisted wedge heads. (and Im talking chambers done and mirror polish on exhaust and begining of intake runner. Short turn radius left slightly rough for atomization reasons)
    Flat tappet cam .514 .545 lift and something like a 256/250 duration
    main cap girdle
    high volume oil pump
    200,000 psi mainstuds ARP
    900 dominator e85 tuned alky carb in a carb bonnet
    MSD 6 AL ignition, coil, and distributor.

I've never turbo'ed something quite as hairy as I want to build here so Im looking for help/ suggestions.

2. Disney Lincoln

How fast are you looking to go?

3. M&M Turbochargers

about a S480,, maybe a little bigger

4. 408YatesCapri

I was thinking S480. I was told pt88 for as heavy of a build as I have but Im not trying to go 7 secs. Looking for mid to low 9s for a demonic street build.

5. 408YatesCapri

I was planning on running a twin setup with 2 master power t61's .70 ind .86 hot. But one was destroyed on accident and I cant find a match for the one I have anywhere. So here I have a brand new turbo that's of no use to me.