1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Looking for some help from the LS1 guys

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by 89notchback, Mar 28, 2011.

1. 89notchback

Hey guys I picked up this '01 5.3 to stick into a Capri I have sitting in the back of my shop, problem is it didnt come with the front accessories. So I'm in need of the the front accessories and all the harware minus the PS because were not going to run that. So my question is, where can I get a list of the bolt sizes for the front accessories (and maybe the rest of the engine, just to have on hand)and possibly point me in the direction of a wrecker that will part one of these engines out. All the wreckers around here want to sell as a whole engine and wont seperate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :cheers: