1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Looking for good dyno shop in NH, Ma area

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 93weezer, May 25, 2006.

1. 93weezer

Was wandering if you guys know of a good dyno (tune) shop somewhat close to NH? There is a shop in hudson NH, I believe called "Pro Tree Performance" that does sct chip burns (he's been doing them since January) on the dyno but he has never tuned a turbocharged mustang, he has tuned supercharged mustangs though! Do you think I should let him tune my car when its done or would you recomand a shop that has worked with turbo'd mustangs before and if so who would you guys recomand?
    Your help is much appreciated!!
    Dave

2. Dudley302

TDC is right near you, they do turbo cars all the time.....

They specialize in subarus but I bet they know whats up....

www.tdctuning.com

3. 455Turbo

Performance-Dyno in Concord specializes in Mustangs. He knows all there is to know about turbo and supercharged Fords.

http://www.performance-dyno.com

Or call 603 226-FAST and talk to Pete.

They have a Dynojet. I've had my car on it four times.

Tell him that Paul with the 848 rwhp Pontiac recommended him.