1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Remote MS2 extra tuning services

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Dsmless, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Dsmless

Like the title says, Im looking for someone that can do remote megasquirt tuning. I have used this before on my import cars with great success. Would send my logs/tune via email, it would get adjusted, drive it around, send another log/tune, and so on.
    Basically I travel alot for work and when I am home its usually catch up on the house list and family time. I would like to be able to drive my car more often but often find myself working on it at late hours in the night (want to keep the neighbors happy as they help my family when Im away).
    If any one offers something like this please PM me.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Haven't used them myself everyone I know is in the domestic market, but maybe Speed Factory can do it?

3. Disney Lincoln

Scott Clark does remote tuning and I hear it's really really good when he's done.

4. 5.0thunder

Scott is wicked knowledgeable with tuning. He's helped me a bunch for sure. Charges 100/hr for remote tuning using teamviewer I believe. I think he claims to usually have a car done within that one hour timeframe as well. real hard not to consider that. lol

5. Steven

Seems like what I have been searching for, how do I get a hold of him, aside from a phone number?

6. 5.0thunder

He's easy to find on facebook and usually very responsive. That's how I normally talk to him. If you want an email addy or something else I can ask him for one.

7. 5.0thunder

Got his info. I'll PM ya

8. Dsmless

Can someone please PM me his info too?

9. 5.0thunder

PM coming your way bud