1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Looking for a decent price Wide Band, which one?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SStang, Jan 8, 2010.

1. SStang

Which one is the best bang for the buck?

Thanks.

2. UJUSTLOST

Wide bands are very hit and miss. One person will tell you that one thing works great for them and then the next guy will say it sucks. Personally I have always had good luck with the Innovate stuff but many on here will say the opposite. I recently purchased an Innovate LM-2 for my new project. I have heard good and bad about it. I have always used the Innovate LM-1 with much success. In the end, you have to go with your gut. Good luck.

3. dug

I've heard a lot of good things about innovate as well and that is why I purchased one. I have yet to use it but I wanna say I got mine for around ~$400 and some change. I decided to go with the rpm converter (I think thats what its called) so it would show AFR vs. RPM's. I thought that would be important.

4. Tgbstang90

Ditto....as long as you install it according to manufactors recommendations that match to your setup then things should be okay. I run an AEM uego with no issues and picked it up from Jegs for 220$