1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Look out -- ITS's new company

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by fastedos1999, Nov 10, 2003.

1. fastedos1999

http://forcedfab.com/

Forced Fab LLC

Came across this website. ITS's new web site/company name.

WATCH OUT!!!!!

2. 92FivePointSlow

how do you know this? anything i see on there is a basic template. nowhere does it relate it to ITS or any of the guys form that company...

i'm going to do a whois lookup on the site now...

edit:
    whois results:
    and a further lookup on GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC. resulted in:

3. Joe

Look up forcedfabon EBAYMOTORS and I think you'll find some similarities also.

4. 92FivePointSlow

strange... where did you do your whois at?

5. fastedos1999

Why did you do a whois on the host? Anyway, here's the info on who set up "Forcedfab.com" Hmmm his name is Carson and he is in OHIO, sound familiar? I know a few people, who know people who know Carson and I don't like what I hear.

There's even a telephone number...

Registrant: Carson McKee 5474lee rd New Paris, Ohio 45347 United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com Domain Name: FORCEDFAB.COM

Created on: 19-Sep-03 Expires on: 19-Sep-04 Last Updated on: 10-Oct-03

Administrative Contact: McKee, Carson

This content is protected
    5474lee rd New Paris, Ohio 45347 United States 9374370258

Technical Contact: McKee, Carson
    This content is protected
    5474lee rd New Paris, Ohio 45347 United States 9374370258 Domain servers in listed order: WSC1.JOMAX.NET WSC2.JOMAX.NET

:booty:

6. inertia

I think this "NEW" ITS company has an article in one of the new mustang mags: 5.0 or MM&FF. Article is about them and Pro-M working together on a kit for the 2Vs. :eek:

7. Carson

Damn you guys are some modern day sherlocks

You could have just called I would have told you where I am working

8. Barry D.

Is this the business you were saying your brother was going to start and you were going to go to work for? i didn't keep up much with all of that, that just seems to have stuck in my head for some reason. you just set the page up with your info or something?

9. Carson

The deal with my brother didn't work out we both just lost to much with ITS.
    I have been hired by a former customer of ITS who was around to see some of what happened.
    I have set everything up because thats what I was hired to do.
    He has a construction crew and wanted everything ready for when he started working a little over winter.

Once its all setup I will be designing and running operations.

We will be setting up alot of good relationships
    Kooks is making the headers for the mod motor we just recieved the first ones in and they are pretty sweet.

Its petty nice to just be able to fab and sell and not have to worry about finance or paperwork crap.

Hopefully everyone can take a honest look at what he wants to do and see the good of it and not just say its the new ITS

I can tell you its a whole lot different already and we really haven't started.

Just in the setup of the shop it is so much better.

Plus he is willing to spend the money for doing stuff right instead of me having to fight everyone over making less money

10. Carson

The problem is you refer to this as it was all me.
    You keep saying you you you not ITS I was not the sole owner
    I would definately say people who didn't pay there bill which totalled over $30,000 was the biggest problem
    Not to mention UPS loosing 2 packages valued over $9000
    Then when you add a turbo manufacture who sent us over 30 bad turbos in 6 months
    Those made the business mistakes we made like bad employees, theft, time management unfixable.

The people who aren't being taken care of are people who didn't want to work with the situation.

If you expect me to listen to a one sided wall of bullshit and hear people being told what they should do that they can't then I guess the ignorance of the situation is the problem

I lost considerably more than $5000 besides not really getting paid for over a year.

again you never got with me on fixing your problems so you made your descision on what you wanted I guess had you talked to me and I didn't try to help I would feel different otherwise you seem as though you ride the bandwagon well.

ITS sold 28 TT kits how many people had these issues?
    we also sold 74 kits total 14 of which werent shipped 8 did chargebacks 4 are waiting there kits still and 2 have refused to work with the situation and are seeking other routes
    By the way no one that processed a chargeback was disputed
    Just like I hinted as to what was a remedy for some peoples problem
    I also have 3 kits that parts have been sent back to me for me to fix for them.

I think I did as good as could be expected exspecially when you compare that to TDC or Incon

No one can say I didn't try to work out the problems with them.
    Atleast none that tried.

I have always tied to help people here wether I benefitted from it or not and you can't argue that either.
    I guess if anyone I am helping sees this they can reply for themselves.

Me working for this new company will also let me do more than what I would have been able to do otherwise.

11. ronlp

I do remember this being posted the first time around and even thought then that it seemed like a pretty easy solution for the people in question who were able to do so. Makes sense and shouldn't even require a 'hint' to do so.

Don't remember hearing the outcome of anyone specific because those threads got way too long and dramatic to follow.

12. Carson

I have well over $30,000 in chargebacks

13. RPM inc.

Carson-I had one of the poor fitting kits. I am over it. I still have yet to run the turbos, so I need to know if my turbos are from the possibly defective batch. stage 2, external wastegates. If not, where did they come from?

And you can't be upset by people telling it like it is. I almost sent my stuff back to be fixed (per Rick), but it took me over a year to get anything, and I cut my losses at that point.

Ryan

14. Carson

Not sure which batch you got
    I can tell you the manufacture won't help or fix there problem
    The will however blame you for doing something wrong.

Telling it like it is has been my specialty lately.

15. Carson

a year???
    when did you buy your kit and when did you get your stuff?

come on tell it how it is

16. BRIAN FF

Ok, Carson has brought this post to my attention and I would like to clear up a few things. My name is Brian and I am the owner of Forced Fabrication. I was a long time customer of ITS. They were local to me and I have been familiar with them for a long time now. I own a 1990 Nissan with a jdm motor that I imported. I have over the last year and a half had my car down and being built to push large numbers. I personally spent close 10,000 with ITS. I got most of my stuff but some I didn't. I feel maybe I was more successful then others because I was local and down there often buying more parts and changing orders and whatnot.

I saw what happened with ITS and what the problems were and who the problems were. I can tell you that I think that Carson personally got screwed worse than any customer could have. I would see him at Stake n Shake at 3 or 4 in the morning and he was just getting done working since 8 or 9 the morning before. I also know he slept many a nights at the shop just to try and get more done. Now through all this I'm sure you would imagine him rolling around rich with tons of money. I mean look at the kits that were paid for and not sent. That must have went straight into Carson's pocket. WRONG. I wont get to far into it but I think Carson had bad partners that were in the wrong business.

I offered Carson a job to start up this company for me and be a sort of production manager. I think he knows what to do and how to do it but unfortunately has not been able to do so freely because of former partners. I have set up a 10,000 square ft shop with 3 lifts up now and hopefully 1 or 2 more soon. I have owned and operated a construction company for a few years now and make enough capitol to pay for this new venture. I think that the kits are good kits.

Now as for people from ITS that did not get their kits. If you are one of these people please speak up. I'm sure if you have talked to Carson he has tried to explain things and asked you to work with him. I am trying to right some wrongs that were done by a company that has nothing to do with me. I can't really see me doing much more. If you got screwed by ITS I could easily say oh well. But instead I am trying to get these kits to you. Did you send Forced Fabrication any money? No you did not. So take a wild guess as to where the money for those kits are coming from. Tired of guessing? well let me help you out..MY POCKET! I realize that people cant be treated the way they were from ITS and I am trying to fix that. But you have to be patient. I don't have an endless supply of money to just give kits away. and I can tell you this for sure. Call up Forced Fabrication or bad mouth my company online because ITS screwed you and you damn well sure wont be getting a kit from me!

well I hope maybe this clears things up.. I know its long and hopefully people take the time to read it.

if you have any questions you can feel free to post them here so everyone can read and benefit

thank you
    Brian

17. RPM inc.

Here is how it is. I wish I kept better records, but hindsight is 20/20. I ordered my kit in the first week of Aug. 02. I do have the money order receipt for 1400, dated Aug 10. About 2 months later, one of you called and said the kit is almost done, and I sent the rest of the the money. During this time I also upgraded to the stage 2, and I do believe you took care of me due to the delay. Months later, I got one of the boxes, and the other was lost by UPS. Just like many other people who bought a kit. Granted this is coming from Rick, but Rick was the ITS goto guy at the time. I did get the rest of the ill fitting stuff a few months later.
    It was at least a year, and that is how it was.

18. Yugguth

I sent ITS a total of $3955 to be a prototype 01GT mustang. I started sending money in October of 2002. In return I was going to make an install video and burn it to DVD for Carson (I am good at video editing), and promote ITS in Houston

I was a loyal customer and continued to send money when Rick called me ant told me the kit was almost ready this past March and that I needed to purchase mass flow meters and 43 lb injectors also. I sent more money.

I was a loyal customer through this October and even talked to carson when ITS was floundering and defndended them since the summer. I foloowed every thread inthis site closely. Some time in late October I got upset and advised someone on this forum not to send ITS money for a kit.

Currently Carson is mad at me for that and told me he considered that I had written this off as a loss that I had betrayed him.

I would like some sort of compensation. I have never cussed or gotten in to name games or blame on here, I am an inocent customer. I have never slammed his company only given somoen advice based on my experience (that customer was not going to keep ITS doors open they were already shutting)

I don't even want a full kit. I would like some main parts that I could save and make a jy kit or sell to try and recoup my loss. (turbo, intercooler, injectors).

If you or Carson could make this up to me I would consider doing more business with you and promoting your new company in Houston.

You can PM me if you like

thanks

Ramon Rionda

19. Carson

you said you recived the kit 4/23 rpm I am not sure I understand?
    so please tell me how it was!!

everyone who went thru Nov.Dec. Jan and Feb last year was due to 2 different IC companies not delivering

Yugguth I was talking to you every couple weeks then you stopped calling me and posted in the Carson is a theif section say "I" had TAKEN your money also
    buy the way the customer you were talking to wanted me to garauntee him a time I couldn't do
    I was going to finish his car
    He wasn't willing to accept the wait so didn't get the finished product and picked up his car.

What I think no one is getting is there is nothing left from ITS but bills for product we don't have to return and chargebacks there is no money for.

One of my agreements with Brian is that he would allow me to take care of some of ITS problems

If thats bad or wrong then we won't do it.

20. Trentk

this is directed at everyone:

please keep this civil.

bridal-shoal