1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Long time no see!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 86lxnotch, Nov 21, 2011.

1. 86lxnotch

crap its been damn near a year since i've been on here and its all changed! hoping to get back in the car soon and get started on it again. need to figure out what i wanna do for motor/turbo this time around. might even play it safe........kinda

hows everything been ???

2. 1sicpny

Awesome to hear jace!

3. 10secgoal

Holy shit look who it is. Don't kid yourself. There is no "safe" with addicts.

4. yellowpony

Welcome back!

Anthony

5. 86lxnotch

well i've had a new learning curve since i've been on break. the wife has me going on 1 HORSE power now lol. anyways i have to play it a bit safe if i wanna keep my balls intact lol. yea i got married in oct '10 btw so im screwed haha

6. Disney Lincoln

Do you really believe that? Did you get married and she curb stomped your car playing? I'd be damned if my chick tried that shit with me! She'd need a weekoff of work and out of the kitchen for the swelling in her eyes to go down!!!

7. EvilSports

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!

...a woman OUT of the kitchen... Now I've heard it all.

8. 10secgoal

OF course. I'm not getting up and going in there for a blow job. That;s for sure !

9. 86lxnotch

lmao no she hasnt but other stuff has came first for a bit. i got a newer truck, 02 7.3 powerstroke and toys to go with that. a plow for it a GN hitch for towing, few other upgrades. a $5k toolbox and stuff of sorts so the car took the back burner. game will be on again though. she actually told me to get a motor!

10. BlownShovel

Honeymoon is over...she wants space :raz:

Glad to see you back around. :2thumbs:

11. 86lxnotch

trying to be around some, gotta sell off the sbf stuff so i can get this heap o junk stuffed in there